Corcoran 1525 Military Field Boot
Corcoran boots have been a US military mainstay for nearly a century. Corcoran Military boots use high quality leathers and are known for their unrivaled durability. Additionally, Corcoran combat boots have been a favorite amongst police officers and ex-military alike.
The Military approved Corcoran 1525 paratrooper boot has a long wearing vibram sole as well as a steel shank and reinforced heal counters and toe boxes which combine to give you more stability and support than your average uniform boot. The 10 inch full leather construction will offer you a high level of protection. The speedlace system will help you get these boots on and off quickly.
The Corcoran 1525 Military Combat Field Boots feature the patented DRYZ comfort system to add cushioning. This system also wicks moisture away from your feet to control odor and keep you cooler on hot days.
Corcoran 1525 Military Field Boot Freatures :
- US Army Approved
- ÒSpit ShineableÓ Leather Toe Cap & Counter
- Webbing Reinforcement for Ankle Support
- Special Ribbed Steel Paratrooper Shank for Support
- Extra Firm Heavy Duty Military Counters and Box Toes
- Full Height Speed Lace System
- DRYZ Moisture/Odor Control Shock Absorbing Cushioned Insole
- Vibram Self Cleaning Outsole
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.