Converse Rapid Response Desert Tan Side Zip Military Boots
The Converse Rapid Response Military Boots are lightweight boots with an athletic comfortable fit. These Converse Desert Boots have superior cushioning and shock elimination. Research has shown this will save your feet and legs from injury. These Converse C8695 Desert Boots have virtually no break in period so you will not deal with inflexible boots that give you blisters, tired legs and hurting feet. Whether you're running across a desert or a slippery floor, Converse boots will deliver. After all, Converse has been making footwear since 1908!
Construction features of the Converse desert boot includes full grain leather and 1200 denier nylon uppers with high abrasion and slip-resistant non-marking dual density outsoles. The parts you can't see on the Desert Tan Rapid Response boots are equally important: non-metallic shanks, dual-density ball and heel cushion, and Converse Shock Eliminator technology that lets the tactical boot take the pounding, not your feet.
Removable Footforce comfort insole provides arch support and heel stabilization to keep leg and back pain at bay for hours. Non-metallic lacing hardware will not rust or corrode, and allows rapid on and off. Nubuck non-metallic 6 inch Rapid Response Desert Boots feature a side zipper for quick donning and a consistent fit.
Converse C8695 Rapid Response 6-inch Desert Boot Features:
- Authentic Converse Athletic Fit, Comfort and Performance.
- All Converse Duty Uniform Boots come standard with F2 Footforce Technology.
- Lightweight and Flexible.
- Desert Tan Leather and 1200 Denier Nylon Upper.
- Non Metallic Construction.
- Side Zipper.
- Removable F2 Footforce Comfort Insole with Arch Support and Heel Stabilizer.
- Dual Density Ball and Heel Cushions.
- Built-in Converse Shock Eliminator
- Side Zipper for Easy Entry.
- High Abrasion Slip Resistant and Non-Marking Dual Density Trail Outsole
Converse C8695 Rapid Response Desert Boot Sizes:
- Medium widths 6-11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Wide widths 6-11, 12, 13, 14, 15