Corcoran Military Boot XCS2525
Corcoran boots have been a US military mainstay for nearly a century. Corcoran Military boots use high quality leathers and are known for their unrivaled durability. Additionally, Corcoran combat boots have been a favorite amongst police officers and ex-military alike.
The Military approved Corcoran XCS2525 paratrooper boot has a vibram long wearing vibram sole as well as a steel shank and reinforced heal counters and toe boxes which combine to give you more stability and support than your average uniform boot. The steel safety toe and 10 inch full leather construction will offer you a high level of protection. The speedlace system will help you get these boots on and off quickly.
Last but not least, the XC in the Corcoran XCS2525 Combat Paratrooper Military Boots stands for extreme comfort. They feature the patented DRYZ comfort system to add cushioning. This system also wicks moisture away from your feet to control odor and keep you cooler on hot days.
Corcoran Paratrooper Boot Features:
- US Army Approved
- Comfort & Performance Leather
- ÓSpit ShineableÓ Leather Toe Cap & Counter
- Webbing Reinforcement for Ankle Support
- Special Ribbed Steel Paratrooper Shank for Support
- Extra Firm Heavy Duty Military Counters and Box Toes
- Full Height Speed Lace System
- DRYZ Moisture/Odor Control Shock Absorbing Cushioned Insole
- Vibram Sierra Outsole
- Steel Safety Toe: Meets ASTM F2413 Standard for Protective Footwear
- Technology & Boot Component Information
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.