This item is discontinued.
Danner 26036 TFX 8-inch Waterproof A-TACS Military Boots
Stay concealed from head to toe with the Danner 26036 TFX Military A-Tacs desert boots. These Danner boots are built military tough thanks to the waterproof liner, Terra Force X platform, and all new best of the best ATACS camouflage design.
Decked out in A-TACS camouflage from the top of the boot down to the sole, this 8-inch military uniform boot from Danner is made to be both durable and comfortable, giving your feet the protection they need on any mission. The 1000 denier nylon upper is extremely durable, tear resistant, and able to take any punishment you can deliver. A 100 percent waterproof breathable Gore Tex liner built into these A-TACS Military Desert boots is sure to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in the worst conditions. The speed lace system gives you a quick, secure fit and the Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. And for even more support and control, these military boots feature Danner's Terra Force X Platform System.
Terra Force X technology in these Military Desert Boots is designed to maximize comfort and performance. The overall frame design teams with the shank for unrivaled heel-to-toe energy transfer. This also provides additional traction and sheds additional weight. The upper part of the platform is nested into the midsole through an extremely durable stitch construction while the exposed external shank wraps around the arch providing stability and support.
Danner 8-inch TFX ATACS Camo Military Desert Boot Feature:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- 1000 Denier nylon upper
- A-TACS unique "pattern within a pattern" technology and range of inter-mingled natural colors and shapes offer superior camouflaging for military and law enforcement concealment needs
- TErra Force X platform
- Sleek, low volume profile
- Speed lace system
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole
- Nylon shank
- 8 inch height
Danner 26036 Military Uniform Boot Sizes Manufactured:
- Medium Width (D): 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Wide (EE): 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16
About A-TACS Camouflage
A-TACS camo was designed to answer the call for better and more effective camouflage system integration for military personnel and law enforcement. A-TACS is designed as a universal pattern for a wide range of environments.
Many digital camouflage patterns in use by the tactical community have major flaws. The square pixels used to create the distortion effect do not replicate the shapes, forms and shadows of natural environments -especially when viewed through optics. The ninety-degree angles and limited use of natural colors can often, make detection easier.
Additionally, the “visual noise” in these same patterns tends to make them close-up into a solid color, producing a “blobbing” effect when viewed from a distance. A-TACS improves these issues in three ways.
- Replace un-natural square pixels with organic pixels. Utilizing a patented process, a palette of natural colors is digitally sampled from real-world elements in carefully controlled lighting. The pattern is then created using a mathematical algorithm that writes “organically-shaped” pixels using the real-world color information given. The resulting pattern is much more organic in appearance than other digital camouflages.
- Use small patterns to create larger more distinct shapes designed to work at a distance. Small shapes create larger shapes and larger shapes are organized into a distinct pattern with no horizontal or vertical orientation. This unique “pattern within a pattern” concept allows A-TACS to break the human outline at great distances and greatly reduce the blobbing effect of other digital camouflages when viewed from a distance.
- More effective use of color-range produces a better concealment system. A-TACS is created using a wider range of natural colors than was previously possible. The overall base color for Atacs Camouflage is a neutral tan.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.