Danner Corvallis Composite Toe Work Boot
The Corvallis offers a unique blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed by Danner specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, this work boot provides features typically found on much heavier boots such as triple-stitched seams, but updated with the comfort and lightweight feel of an athletic shoe. In addition to using advanced materials, Danner constructed the Corvallis on the Terra Force platform which provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
Danner Corvallis Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot Features:
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- Terra Force platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90 degree heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5 inch height
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
FIT NOTE: This boot's last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. The specific heel shape locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, which offers enhanced support and is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.