Danner East Ridge Insulated Hiking Boot
The Danner East Ridge is dependable and comfortable hiking boot ready for any adventure. The upper is full-grain leather enhanced with lightweight 900 Denier nylon, combined with Danner's tried and true stitchdown construction that offering superior strength and increased stability underfoot. A Gore-Tex waterproof breathable lining coupled with 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation keeps you protected in extreme conditions, while a lightweight Vibram Hunter outsole provides unmatched traction on rough terrain with its unique tread pattern.
Danner 62115 East Ridge Brown Leather Insulated Hiking Boot Features:
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with rugged and lightweight 900 Denier nylon
- Secure, fast, and flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
- 400 gram Thinsulate Insulation
- 100 percent waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Liner
- Cushioning polyeurethane footbed
- Strength and stability of Danners hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Lightweight, non loading Vibram Hunter outsole with unique tread pattern for superior traction in rugged terrain
- Made in the USA with imported parts
FIT NOTE: This boot's last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. The specific heel shape locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, which is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.