Danner Quarry 8-Inch Safety Toe Wedge Work Boot
Highly favored by workers all over the country, the Quarry is a solid and dependable work boot. The Quarry's full-grain leather upper is the strongest and most durable form of leather, and features triple-stitching and rugged hardware for long-lasting performance, along with a Gore-Tex lining for waterproof protection and breathability. On top of that, a cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with a memory foam inserts provides superior comfort, while a lightweight fiberglass shank helps to reduce the strain of a long day on your feet. The Quarry also features an alloy safety toe, which is 30-50 percent lighter than steel but just as tough.
Danner 17329 Quarry 8-inch Brown Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boot Features:
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long-lasting performance
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100-percent waterproof and breathable Gore Tex lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert
- Fiberglass shank
- Strength and stability of Danner’s handcrafted stitchdown construction
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant Danner Wedge outsole that won't track debris
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Recraftable option extends the life of the boot with services including part replacement, leather care and restitching
- Made in the USA with imported components
FIT NOTE: This boot uses Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.