Danner Quarry 8-Inch Safety Toe Work Boot
A long-time favorite of workers across the country, the Quarry is a solid and dependable work boot. Danner's full-grain leather upper is the strongest and most durable form of leather, and features triple-stitching and rugged hardware for an uncompromising fit and long-lasting performance. On top of that, a cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with a memory foam inserts provides superior comfort, while a lightweight fiberglass shank reduces strain and increases support. The Quarry also features an alloy safety toe for rugged yet lightweight protection.
Danner 17307 Quarry USA 8-inch Brown Leather Safety Toe Boot Features:
- Durable waterproof full grain leather upper
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert
- Fiberglass shank
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand crafter stitchdown construction
- Exclusive Vibram Quarry Outsole for superior traction and debris release
- Electrical Hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Alloy type steel toe meets or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
FIT NOTE: This boot uses Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.