Danner Super Rain Forest Composite Toe Work Boot
The Super Rain Forest GTX is a great all-purpose work boot and proudly made in the USA. The Super Rain Forest features a double-thick leather upper that offers exceptional durability, along with a GORE-TEX lining to provide breathable waterproof protection. Danner's signature stitchdown construction gives you a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot, while a lightweight non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot for protection as well as comfort.
Danner Super Rain Forest Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Black, full-grain leather upper
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long term durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
FIT NOTE: This boot uses Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.