Danner Vicious Safety Toe Work Boot
Featuring top shelf materials and tech like GORE-TEX and Vibram and built on their own weight-saving platform, Danner made the Vicious feel like the kind of work boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. The company's patented Trailguard platform is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. The Vicious also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort, and features a non-metallic safety toe that is both lightweight and will not conduct heat or cold to the foot. The oil and slip-resistant Vibram outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. Built for the toughest of jobs, this work boot features an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
Danner 13860 Vicious Brown and Orange Safety Toe Boots Features:
- Leather and polyester nylon upper
- 100-percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Nylon shank
- 4.6 inch height
FIT NOTE: This boot uses a last designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more natural, anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.