Danner Quarry Women's Alloy Toe Work Boot
A long-time favorite of workers across the country, the Quarry is a solid and dependable work boot in a design made especially for the ladies. Danner's full-grain leather upper is the strongest and most durable form of leather, and features triple-stitching and rugged hardware for an uncompromising fit and long-lasting performance. On top of that, a cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with a memory foam inserts provides superior comfort, while a lightweight fiberglass shank reduces strain and increases support. The Quarry also features an alloy safety toe that's 30-50 percent lighter than steel and just as tough.
Danner 17325 Women's Quarry 7-Inch Black Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boot Features:
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long-lasting performance
- Triple stitched for uncompromising fit and superior protection
- 100-percent waterproof and breathable Gore Tex lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert
- Fiberglass shank
- Strength and stability of Danner’s handcrafted stitchdown construction
- Superior traction and debris release from the dependable oil and slip-resistant Vibram Quarry outsole
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Recraftable option extends the life of the boot with services including part replacement, leather care and restitching
- Made in the USA with imported components
FIT NOTE: This boot uses Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Please note, any slashed price represents suggested savings from the value or market price of this item rather than current or temporary discounts.