Danner Bull Run Moc Steel Toe Work Boot
Constructed of full-grain leather and lightweight, durable Danner wedge outsoles with classic moc styling, the Bull Run is a sharp and dependable work boot. Featuring Danner's famous stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is capable of being recrafted extending the overall life of the boot. On top of that, a non-marking Danner wedge outsole is ideal for factory work and won't track debris, while a fiberglass shank provides you with lightweight support for maximum comfort. And featuring a steel safety toe, this work boot sports exceptional and solid protection.
Danner 15564 Bull Run 6-inch Brown Moc Toe Steel Toe Work Boot Features:
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Moc toe design with contrasting stitch
- Cushioning, molded polyurethane footbed
- Strength and stability of Danner’s handcrafted stitchdown construction
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant Danner Wedge outsole that won’t track debris
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M 1/75 C/75 EH standards
- Recraftable option extends the life of the boot with services including part replacement, leather care and restitching
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported components
FIT NOTE: This boot uses a last with a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.