Danner Rain Forest Work Boot
An exceptional all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest GTX is lined in GORE-TEX for breathable, waterproof protection and features black full-grain leather for rugged durability. Danner's famous stitchdown construction means a wider platform granting greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support no matter which way you're moving. On top of that, the Rain Forest features center lugs for maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Danner Rain Forest Plain Toe Work Boot Features:
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
FIT NOTE: This boot's last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit and tends to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.